Delivery & Shipping Policy
- All deliveries are only within Malaysia. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
- NO P.O. Box or International addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, please contact the courier service within a stipulated timeframe for deliveries or pick up.
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall be no refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next two (2) working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 - 8 working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 - 10 working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVITIES PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order twenty (20) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required